Jeanie, The locust trees all are shaped well. Around the sides, there are stray branches. That’s the only top stray I’m able to see. My guess is that it couldn’t decide what side to be on. 😂 May
Maryanne, Funny you mention birds. Not very far under that branch, I sat on the porch wondering what kind of bird was perch in the branches. I took a zoom photo. No bird. It was a locust pod. 🤣 May
I wonder what its story is.
ReplyDeleteJeanie,
ReplyDeleteThe locust trees all are shaped well. Around the sides, there are stray branches. That’s the only top stray I’m able to see. My guess is that it couldn’t decide what side to be on. 😂
May
There's always one standout in a crowd!
ReplyDeleteLorrie,
DeleteThat branch really wants to stand out, it’s so long. 😂
May
A convenient perch for birds to survey the surroundings!
ReplyDeleteMaryanne,
DeleteFunny you mention birds. Not very far under that branch, I sat on the porch wondering what kind of bird was perch in the branches. I took a zoom photo. No bird. It was a locust pod. 🤣
May
Wow, that one really is tall compared to the others.
ReplyDelete