Monday, July 06, 2026

Reflection Monday July 2026



Exploring ways to adjust a style of living is like browsing a hard copy catalog with all the choices only available online. 

The directional choices for consumers have flexibilities that are, I feel, uneasy to grasp. 

Why is something so good for the human mind as researching is, be taken away in the guise of helping mankind, by pushing AI? 

Technology is a constant tide flowing into our lives. There is no ebb. 





8 comments:

  1. That's really a lot of food for thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous07 July, 2026

      Dine well, Jeanie
      May

      Delete
  2. That's true-it's constant. I have found, oddly enough, some help using AI on my phone for help with certain things-especially when you can get more specific with your search my using the 'ask more' thing. I think that's what it's called/ You can keep asking about the topic and narrow it down. I found it very helpful in some health searches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous07 July, 2026

      Debra,
      AI does produce good results on health searches. I think that’s because the info out there is so solid.
      May

      Delete
  3. I have always enjoyed researching most everything and find that AI is rather intrusive and would prefer not to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous07 July, 2026

      Beatrice,
      Not using AI, I am noticing, is losing ground with me. It is sad.
      May

      Delete
  4. Your point about research and AI is one I agree with completely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous07 July, 2026

      Jeanie,
      I once thought of being a researcher working for one of those companies that do research. I haven’t read about how they are doing now that AI is taking over.
      May

      Delete

Thank you for visiting