Once again, things get in the way of life going smoothly for me. On one side, I reached my limit dealing with a situation (resolved). On another side, sorrow appears. Not to leave much of a sliver for relief to shine through, adjusting to my injury fills in the rest.
I usually take refuge here as blogging is a place away from most of the woes of life. I’m taking a step back for prayer and time to heal. I will post a weekly photograph and read blogs.
Enjoy your summer
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
After much needed sleep, I am feeling better. Yesterday was turmoil heavy. Today things are clearer. The theme for this week is: Better

We all need time to unwind and heal from whatever is troubling us and taking time for yourself is good. Be kind to yourself, always.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Beatrice
DeleteSummer can be a healing all in itself.
May
Yes-I hope this week is better for you-so sorry about the woes that you're going through. It's not fun at all.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Debra
DeleteThis is a good time to create art.
May
I'm glad you will still share a photo or two from time to time. You take lovely pictures.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sheri
DeleteWhen life gets cloudy, focusing on other things can be healing.
May
May - I will be lifting you up in prayer...this life often brings hurts but take comfort friend that you are not alone. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Debbie
DeleteMoving thoughts away from woes is what prayer does well.
Hugs
May