Reflection Monday November 2023

What do you do when something comes at you out of nowhere?

It feels to me that we are sometimes like old cans on a fence, about to know a rock from a slingshot. 

I was looking back at this first Monday of the month feature that began in December 2013, ten years ago next month. I read a post, in draft now, that I wrote on 11 September 2013. An excerpt:

It is important to know what is about you, know those moments that are yours, how they are yours and why they are yours. Ownership isn't always easy to determine if we are not seeing what is there or not knowing. Intuition can guide us only so far. Even the best at it can miss a cue.

Those words fit into what is going on in the World today, and so do these:

I pray that people in power know where they stand...I pray they listen to all sides...

Please, think hard on what you believe, what you understand, and what you are willing to support.





Comments are off