Day 285 of Week 41 October 2024

Robert Frost Interpretative Trail
October 2022

Well folks, this is it, foliage time, leaf peeping season, the peak of all that is autumnal. Coffee on foggy mornings, frosty cobwebs, pumpkin spice muffins, and birds flying by that don't have time to stop and chat. With all that is going on in the World at home and abroad, embrace the Nature of your heart to enjoy the fall. 


My thoughts, after taking out winter clothes and putting away most of summer fashions, are on sweaters. I browsed online this morning. I found two I really like on sale. I thought about the extra load of laundry, and, the fact that I do not need another sweater. I didn't buy. I went on my merry way.

Have a Very Merry Fall Weekend!

Bake a squash with cinnamon
Read a funny short story
Draw a pumpkin patch
Attend a local festival
Shop leather gloves online
Check your vehicle winter kit
Watch the Hocus Pocus film
Sing to a falling leaf


Comments