~ Since 2012 ~Link love and compassion to your lifeSuicide Prevention 988
The bluejay has an Ah vibe that brings on a feeling of cooler temperatures.
Meanwhile, enjoy summer!
Last week I was wishing for a day of snow. Janice
Janice,The heat has been brutal. Frozen 🥶 e treat time! 😂May
I love blue jays!
Jeanie,A forest isn’t real until you hear the call of bluejays.May
Ah Maywyn this was the perfect post for a hot July day. What a lovely picture friend. Stay cool - hugs!
Hugs &. cool to you, DebbieEnjoy the summerMay
Really a beautiful photo.
Nicole,An expressive bird photo is a nice story maker.May
Absolutely stunning photo! Very cool and refreshing as well!
Linda,99°F forecast for today, I will be thinking of that bluejay. 😂May
A very nice cool looking photograph.All the best Jan
Thank you, JanStay cool & have a wonderful summerMay
Thank you for visiting
Last week I was wishing for a day of snow. Janice
ReplyDeleteJanice,
DeleteThe heat has been brutal. Frozen 🥶 e treat time! 😂
May
I love blue jays!
ReplyDeleteJeanie,
DeleteA forest isn’t real until you hear the call of bluejays.
May
Ah Maywyn this was the perfect post for a hot July day. What a lovely picture friend. Stay cool - hugs!
ReplyDeleteHugs &. cool to you, Debbie
DeleteEnjoy the summer
May
Really a beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteNicole,
DeleteAn expressive bird photo is a nice story maker.
May
Absolutely stunning photo! Very cool and refreshing as well!
ReplyDeleteLinda,
Delete99°F forecast for today, I will be thinking of that bluejay. 😂
May
A very nice cool looking photograph.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you, Jan
DeleteStay cool & have a wonderful summer
May