Friday, July 24, 2026

Day 205 of Week 30 July 2026

Photograph of the week

First Morning Glory of the Summer

Have a Glorious Weekend

Draw a bouquet with color pencils
Make coleslaw 
Waltz in the living room
Bake pineapple upside down cake
Browse crochet patterns online
Wash your front door
Listen to bird sound videos


18 comments:

  1. Too hot to tango....so I will waltz! Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fun day to you, Diane
      The weather is gorgeous here today.
      Wishing you the same
      May

      Delete
  2. Seeing the morning glories gave me a childhood memory. I grew up using an outhouse (our old farm house didn't have a bathroom) and in the summer time the 'house' was covered with morning glories. Some of the tendrils would work their way through the walls so we had indoor flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maryanne,
      Wonderful memories
      That morning glory is in a line of self seeding morning glories since about 2005.
      May

      Delete
  3. Happy weekend to you too! I see painting in my future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanie,
      Painting is good! I love your artwork for Paris in July.
      May

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty. You have a wonderful weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole,
      I hope your weather is beautiful as it is here today.
      May

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Linda,
      The first morning glory blooming is always a summer event. They grow in planters and the ground.
      May

      Delete
  6. A beautiful picture of the morning glory.
    I do hope you've enjoyed a happy and peaceful weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      Have a great new weekend!
      This week went by fast here.
      May

      Delete
  7. I read this post too late as now the weekend is over 😟 but I did have a good one going to a couple of NH events. I enjoy making coleslaw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beatrice,
      The new weekend will be a good one. Enjoy!
      May

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful morning glory....and my favorite color too! Coleslaw sounds good; haven't had it in a long time. I hope the remainder days of July are good ones for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri,
      There are two morning glory plants flowering now. 😁
      May

      Delete
  9. I love morning glories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanie,
      Morning glories and cosmos are the two I remember as a kid. They give the
      world an at home vibe.
      May

      Delete

Thank you for visiting