Monday, August 17, 2026

Hard boiled eggs & veggies

Sweet tooth management, in my experiences, always has an element of insincerity. I doubt any person with that condition would be able to in their heart of hearts, be 100% willing to give up all sweets. So, hovering over a genuine belief we can reduce sweets, there is a giggling shadow chanting, 
Ya right! 🤣 Bwahahaaaaa!


There lands me in the center of hard boiled eggs and veggies this week in order to lose weight. Last week I was at lose a half pound to go, on a 2 pound goal. Salty food wiped that out.  I’m at the present good with a 1 pound loss.

Why? Well, I said to myself that I will not have cake until I lose 2 pounds. Discipline building is at risk if I don’t. Kickin’ it with the finish line in sight, I am sure by this week’s end, the weight loss will exceed my set goal. 

I might add ice cream.
🎂🥳😂😎
1967
College freshman photograph 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting