Week before last I felt a sliver of cool air while sitting on the porch that right away made me think, that’s autumn on the way.
I don’t want to feel that way. I like the warm weather so much that hot is good with me. I am beginning to think that moving south is a real option. Me, a die hard 4 season person, thinking of giving up bear sightings for watch out for snakes and alligators is a major shift. Who am I? 😱😳
Have you ever been typing a blog post, clicked on another tab, and forgot you were posting? When I read some other blogs, I get up and cook a meal before finishing what I was reading. Must be there’s a cyber universe thats wobbles into reality and back again.
Lots going on here arrangement wise. I question why am I creating more messes when there’s already so many to choose from. The positive side is that along my way, I find more things to donate. Today I dropped off some clothes.
Anyway, the apple crates I bought are perfect for a shelf unit to store art supplies. The hitch is that in order to fasten it to the board on wheels. I have to empty the bookshelf that’s on the board. Another mess create.
I am getting use to fall not far away with as much enthusiasm as I have for getting use to moving things around every other week.
An additional note about my adding photos to my blog dilemma:
Using Firefox the first time, the Allow cookies notice appeared, and I was able to post a photo.
I logged out and back again. Google has shut that down like it did with another browser. The Allow cookies option doesn’t appear now. That is proof to me Google is the problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting