Saturday, August 22, 2026

Well, it has started

There is a time in life when the body wears out, needs physical therapy or a joint or two replacement. 

I’ve been limping for years. The knee injections don’t last or give me much relief. The pain relief cream isn’t forever. So I caved. I had my first knees’ evaluation exam. One knee looks rather grim. 

Before I need a wheelchair, I think a knee replacement is a good idea. Maybe next spring after I lose weight and tone up with strength exercises. Thankfully, 4 people I know have had excellent results with the same orthopedic surgeon.

On a happy note, I am glad to report I lost the weight I set as a goal to reach in order to have birthday cake. I’m going to probably make it myself because it has been years since I baked a real cake. A maple walnut cake with coffee icing sounds nice. After losing 90% of my sense of taste from the 2022 covid booster, the memory of such a cake* will be wonderful to feed. 


* Noting, the cake can wait. There’s ingredients I need to buy as well as a cake pan. 😂


Using Firefox browser, the Allow option 
appears when I click photo icon.
It is Google that controls blogspot settings. 
Whatever setting it is that Google
is using to block adding photos to my
blog, despite reading the instructions,
has yet to be found by me. 




Google blocks finding where to sign into 
Google when already signed into Gmail
with the same account ID and password.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting