Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Not sure what changed

There was not a time, no matter what browser I logged into Gmail with, that adding photos to my blog was a problem. 

Due to cookie privacy settings, there were times when adding photos was blocked. I’m not sure how the change happened. It took a lot of reading to locate and find what setting is blocking photos on Blogspot. 

After a fix that allowed photos, the next time I logged into my blog on the same browser, adding photos was blocked again. 

 I believed something through or from Google blocks adding photos unless I use Chrome with the Google app installed. That isn’t the case because now after logging into Gmail, on Chrome, where yesterday adding photos was not a problem, I cannot add photos to this post. 

My iphone settings have not changed nor has any setting changed. 

I just now, between typing here, allowed cross tracking on Chrome.

None of it makes sense to me. It feels as if adding photos has to be from a specific place with settings I may not want. All this is when using an iPhone 17. 


4 comments:

  1. I really wish I had some idea of how to help but I work totally on a desktop computer and don't use a phone. It's beyond me what could be the problem. If it's not too difficult to do, perhaps pay a visit to the closest phone store and maybe their tech people could help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salty Pumpkin26 August, 2026

      Maryanne,
      That’s a good idea. Thank you.
      There must be a setting I can’t find because the
      instructions don’t post the name I know.
      May

      Delete
  2. No help here. I am computer illiterate when it comes to that stuff. Hope it gets resolved for you. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salty Pumpkin26 August, 2026

      Thank you, Janice
      It is concerning without any change in settings that the problem returns.
      May

      Delete

Thank you for visiting