Wednesday, August 05, 2026

Peeling, Placing & Preparing

After a major change in diet, although feeling healthier, I’m not keen on figuring out what is good to have that’s quick and easy. There is more peeling things to eat than ever before fruit and vegetables. I open my fridge and feel like a liberal with only yogurt to snack on or boil a few frozen Brussel sprouts. 

Major goings on here clearing away things I save for just in case, and down sizing my wardrobe in order to have room to place things where they best suit my creative spirit. 

The chill in the air the other day has me thinking about autumn. Do I want to prepare for a foliage photography excursion? What I want is a theme to follow along the lines of best apple cider donuts. 
I found my notes from last year detailing a fall excursion to diners. That sounds interesting. 🤣

Well, until the leaves turn, enjoying what’s left of summer is the plan. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting