Monday, August 03, 2026

Reflection Monday August 2026

 

Lake Champlain



 
Fly or Float 
Wind or water
Think of all the places
you have traveled to


10 comments:

  1. floating on water -- it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanie,
      The most pleasant boat ride I’ve had was on a canal boat pulled by a team of horses in Roscoe Village Ohio. I was shocked how smooth the ride is.
      May

      Delete
  2. I like both flying and floating and have been to many places via both methods. But I do love floating on my back in the water on a warm summer's day, in a lake or the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorrie,
      Floating does a spirit good for sure.
      May

      Delete
  3. That looks like such a peaceful place to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maryanne,
      It is a small beach in a quiet cove that’s rarely crowded.
      May

      Delete
  4. I haven't flown as much but it all sounds like fun! Love your photo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane,
      Flying, I think the last time for me was 1971. 🤣
      May

      Delete
  5. I do appreciate the photos that you take.

    I wish you a wonderful August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri,
      You also take good photos. A wonderful August to you!
      May

      Delete

Thank you for visiting