August 31, 2026

Ways around a glitch?

First, humbly I say, that I can miss things I read. Second, when I ask Google how to add cookies, I know that the answer I receive on how to delete cookies, is the wrong answer. I have gone through many tabs, links and instructions to learn how to stop Google from blocking access to my photos on Blogspot.

Note, there is an URL option to add photos to a Blogspot post. I got a URL from an Internet photo host. It is rejected, can’t access notice.

My solution is to join a different photo host. I trust Photobucket, easy to use and has a good upgrade price plan.

The add photos here by URL, where a box is given to paste the URL, Does Not Work, even with a known snd trusted URL. 

I can link to a photo in the html option. To post a photo here is blocked by Google.

I apologize for going on about this issue.

My problem is that changes making being online difficult, bothers me. Years, no problem turning into hassle after hassle tells me that there is something that Google or iPhone wants or has to have that’s just tough for me. 

Learning the URL option is also blocked is the enough is enough finish line. I will keep searching for the answer to why.

Meanwhile, I just have to rev up the electricity to my laptop. 


Opera browser has clear easy to read instructions
on cookies. I see the photo as I type.
It should publish as well. 


I see that photo in the typing box. I know it is possible for it to post here via copy & paste.

Update: As feared, after posting a photo, the next sign in  returns to blocking. Even signed in to Opera and cookies allowed, Google blocks/ can’t access my photos, to publish photos here. 



1 comment:

  1. I read something just yesterday on another blog that said that Blog-grrrrrr has changed it's requirements and now you have to put a label on every photo you post. They didn't say why. Now I'm wondering if it might be a useful tip for you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting