Here we go again with the end of another lovely 2026 month.
Time, I say for me, did not fly by. This last week (werk as the keyboard prefers), coping with anxiety, the days went by very slow. A sloth could have won a race if there was a race.
Living with anxiety: Part 2 will be next week starting over on Tuesday. This post is a filler of sorts.
I managed to do errands yesterday. It felt strange after being in a sofa tunnel for a few days, like out of the dark and into the light.
There was an almost session that arose. I almost went to the place I want to visit. I almost did a walk-in for a hair cut. I almost went into the grocery store instead of the McD drive thru. I almost visited the Robert Frost Interpretive Trail. I almost went to Home Depot to look at vacuums. I almost ordered a chocolate shake.
Have an Almost September Weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting