This is an old blog subject about dressing how you want versus what’s convenient, affordable or available. It crosses my mind because I’m once again going through the to buy or not to buy a polyester tweed blazer.
It has been a few years (in autumn) of my browsing online for a fall blazer. If I find one, then it is not in my size or I don’t like the price. I think now I have more important things than be bothered by feeling a need a tweed blazer. This is the end of the blazer saga. There will be no more fall blazer shopping.
Note, plaid and corduroy fall jackets also are done. I bought those already. 😂

I wear what I like. I never follow the trends. I like somewhat in the country and I don't think fashion is as important here...which is what I like. No one judges you about what you wear. Janice
ReplyDeleteJanice,
DeleteThinking about it, I don’t recall seeing many tweed
blazers around Vermont in the fall. 😂
May
Nothing wrong with getting a new blazer if you like and can afford it! Maybe the right one will just pop up, even at a tag sale or resale store at a good price!
ReplyDeleteJeanie,
DeleteAmazon has a good selection at decent prices.
I had one of them bookmarked for over a year. Maybe this year.
May