September 12, 2026

Day 255 Week 37 September 2026

As the September days glide by, the sound of geese flying over on their way south is expected. It is an event that has a vibe the world is on time with nature as it is meant to be. 

As long as I don’t read or watch the news, life can almost feel that normal. Yesterday, a hallowed day in America’s history, I felt that barrier weaken. I felt a need to watch and read the news. 

Being voters is more important today than, I believe, ever before in our history. 

Compassion and care for America depends on being informed. 

Have a Caring Weekend

Read the news
Have a baked potato deluxe
Find a new to you recipe
Browse slippers online
 Tell an apple a funny story
Have a hot chocolate
Go to a yard sale
Call a friend

Canada Geese



8 comments:

  1. I like your list. Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thank you
      Potatoes are a craving in cooler weather. Slippers are a must. Wearing flip flops aren’t
      safe for this old lady. 😂
      May

      Delete
  2. I've been on a new boycott for a week. (I just don't listen at the lake, though yes, I do look at the NYT a bit.) It's much better for the mood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanie,
      No news at the lake makes sense. The soul needs that free time.
      May

      Delete
  3. A lovely photo and a nice list of caring. I agree with you, not matter what people need to vote! Need to resist this "thing" anyway possible. He is and will do everything lying, cheating thing he can to win but we true Americans must stand together, stand strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right in saying that the world feels normal, provided you don't listen to or watch the news. It's an ongoing issue to balance what my brain can handle and the need to be informed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our news asked us to turn any un-essential outside lights off a few nights ago so the birds could migrate South. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting