Coffee. Wondering why store bought coffee tastes better than home brewed coffee, I searched that question online. It is no surprise that 90% or better simple questions have already been posted it online.
A why didn’t I think of that:
Home brewed coffee is not as fresh as store coffee where turn over means just opened freshness.
Grinding coffee beans at home and using really hot water, I believe, does enhance favor.
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Foliage reports are important
this time of year
My suggestion is to check out state tourism websites and Instagram. Instagram has boots on the ground reporting with actual photos that prove how the colors are doing.
From what I’ve seen online, the higher elevations are showing good color. The map on the link below I believe is fairly accurate. There is color, that orange tint on the Green Mountains’ Presidential range seen from along Route 7 in Addison County.
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Tip of the day:
Don’t cut your bangs without
looking in the mirror first.
🫣

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting