Coffee. Wondering why store bought coffee tastes better than home brewed coffee, I searched that question online. It is no surprise that 90% or better simple questions have already been posted it online.
A why didn’t I think of that:
Home brewed coffee is not as fresh as store coffee where turn over means just opened freshness.
Grinding coffee beans at home and using really hot water, I believe, does enhance favor.
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Foliage reports are important
this time of year
My suggestion is to check out state tourism websites and Instagram. Instagram has boots on the ground reporting with actual photos that prove how the colors are doing.
From what I’ve seen online, the higher elevations are showing good color. The map on the link below I believe is fairly accurate. There is color, that orange tint on the Green Mountains’ Presidential range seen from along Route 7 in Addison County.
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Tip of the day:
Don’t cut your bangs without
looking in the mirror first.
🫣

Foliage reports must be a thing in the east where the colours are so vibrant. We don't have them here in the west. Three years ago on our cross-Canada drive we saw those amazing colours - the hills were on fire! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLorrie,
DeleteLeaf Peeping season is big in New England and Upstate New York.
The tourism is good for the economy. There’s places are
so popular, some roads have to be closed to non residents during fall foliage time.
May
I always come back to Starbuck's. It's always nice to just step inside a coffee shop and have them make a hot cup of coffee for us. I think that's why it tastes much better than brewed at home. Part of it is the atmosphere. ; ) Pretty fall foliage around your area. Have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteSheri,
DeleteYou are right about the atmosphere.
Getting coffee out is like attending a community event.
May
No color here yet in Eastern Michigan. I do not like coffee. I am no help there. Janice
ReplyDeleteJanice,
DeleteThere have been cooler temperatures here since early August.
Mountain valleys are colder sooner like the higher elevations.
May
Beautiful fall foliage picture!!! I love Autumn!
ReplyDeleteLinda,
DeleteThere’s gorgeous photos coming out of New Hampshire already.
May
I'm not a big coffee drinker but I did enjoy a cup of tea (or two) with a friend this afternoon :)
ReplyDeleteLovely colours in your image here.
All the best Jan
Jan,
DeleteTea out with friends is really nice.
Tea at home, coffee take out has been a change for me this month.
I don’t remember when I last brewed coffee at home.
May
I always thought coffee tasted better 'out' because the experience of being out for it enhances the pleasure.
ReplyDeleteMaryanne,
DeleteThat’s true for food as well. Breakfast especially is better
out at a local diner.
May
We don't get much change of the foliage here. It's nice to see the photo of it. Have a nice day today.
ReplyDeleteNicole,
DeleteYoutube has nice videos of foliage. I watch them because I can’t travel those
distances in a day.
May