In the upper right box of dots, how many of the apps there do you use? Out of 34, I use 5 regularly. Some of them, I don’t know what they are.
There’s discussions and articles online about things I’ve not heard of. A few times over the last couple of months, I’ve been stuck on a website with no easy way out.
The internet is feeling like the local woods is being developed without many knowing it is going on. When the world around us changes, we aren’t always aware of those changes. Early online days, when something was new, then, I believe, people knew about it fairly quickly.
We are all being distracted.
That is Something to think about.
Here’s a funny. In the morning. On sofa propped up on one arm, as I’m typing a blog post, an email or reading an article. I stop to think and close my eyes. Drifting off, my head lowers and lowers until my face is nearly on my phone. It’s hilarious.
I almost dozed off right now. 😂😴
I did doze off minutes later. I woke around 2 PM! Guessing, my flu shot yesterday left me feeling lousy and tired. I feel better now.
Get Your Flu Shot, if you’re able.

Hello dear friend, I am very glad you got your flu shot! And I appreciate the reminder! I always get mine in October here in Montreal...and I also get my Covid vaccine at the same time.
ReplyDeleteThank you so the smiles, too.
As far as I know, I don't have any apps yet, so I am not knowledgeable in that realm.
Linda,
DeleteFlu shots don’t always give me a reaction. My arm isn’t sore is a surprise.
Civid vaccine isn’t available here yet. I’m undecided. I’m bitter the covid booster in 2022
wiped out the majority of my sense of taste and smell.
May
Thankfully the only issue I have ever had with both the Covid and flu vaccine is a little soreness at the location where the vaccine was done. However, I have had a few instances where I felt no soreness at all.
DeleteI am so glad you have no soreness.
Linda, I’m convinced it is the way the person gives the shot
Deletethat matters. Some are bam! injected. Some are is it done already.
My injection spot is tender, but not sore or needs ice on it like last year.
Nothing wrong with a nap not and again! I only know what I know when it comes to the internet and blogger. I am probably only using both to 1% of their potential.
ReplyDeleteJim & Barb,
Delete1% sounds like the right amount of what I know about the Internet tech stuff.
May
I dozed off last evening while watching tv. I never do that. Guess I was really tired. I dont have a lot of apps. Janice
ReplyDeleteJanice,
DeleteI wonder if the change if season cooler temperatures are at work
making folks more tired than usual.
May
Yes, flu shot time. And Covid. I get them separately. I never even looked at that google list till now. I don't even know what half of those are!
ReplyDeleteJeanie,
DeleteStoring my information on a device connected to the Internet is
a no for me. Now I wonder if any of those apps will be useful.
May
Naps are lovely things, particularly on cloudy or rainy days.
ReplyDeleteI used to use a lot of the google apps when I was teaching, but use just Blogger, and occasionally Docs now.
Lorrie,
DeleteUsing apps takes getting use to. They are convenient for sure.
May