Reading. There are 3 or 4 books stacked up waiting for me to read. Bettering my life includes reading because it is good activity that occupies the mind with life’s possibilities.
Possibilities are a fuel for hope as well as creativity. Thinking about how to make the most of this years early arrival of fall, I’ve given up pouting about summer ending. Instead, I’m embracing a soup and socks attitude.
The local Shaws frozen food section rarely has squash. (I’ll put in a request.) I have to buy fresh squash, bake it and then make the soup. A problem I have with that is I eat the squash before it makes it to the soup pot. Frozen, I just put it in the pan.
Anyway, the first soup of the season will be squash soup with chicken and lots of parsley. The second soup will be French Onion, and the third will be lentil and spinach soup. Once I have those cooked well, the plan is to build a soup menu from new to me recipes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting