Decisions. When a season changes, there’s a crop of changes to consider that feels to me comes with a race against clutter. The more I look around for a place to start, the deeper the stuff gets. Who did this!? That’s the vibe I feel.
So here it goes.
It does not matter where I start.
Doing is the key.
Allergies are kicking back up. Craving beef stew and dumplings is back. Thoughts of apples bounce around my brain all day. Wanting comfortable slippers is on my radar.
And here’s a weird one, how did it happen that I need jeans? I save size groups. Losing weight is going so well, I’m at the slid between the bureau and the wall size. Thankfully the thrift store has a good selection.
Have a Season Vibing Weekend
Draw woods in autumn
Bake stuffed shells
Read about root crops
Sing to a leaf rake
Browse your high school yearbook
Walk with friends
Shop slippers online
Make sweet tea

Lovely photo and wonderful list!
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda
DeleteHave a lovely weekenf
May
Kudos to you for your list. I am not good at them. I love making soup this time of year. Janice
ReplyDeleteJanice,
DeleteIt will be fun to find soup recipes of different countries.
May
I save old sizes too. Especially pants. You never know.
ReplyDeleteJeanie,
DeleteYou never know is spot on.
My favorite jeans are dark denim I dripped a splotch of white paint on in class circa 2003.
I think of it as my artist mark.
😂
May
Really wish I could get jeans at the local thrifites but there never seems to be any that are long enough. When we were able to drive to Toronto there was a really good thrift store there that often carried tall sizes and quite often they were brand new at really good prices. I miss that store.
ReplyDeleteMaryanne,
DeleteIt is sad when a clothing source doesn’t have a good range of sizes.
May