October 04, 2026

On a slow Sunday

Traveling wise, I do not feel well enough to join in with the leaf peepers. Depression slumps don’t care about autumn foliage nor do allergies. A plus, not driving, I can take an allergy pill. Maybe this week will be brighter.

Getting things done is wonderful now that my hand is doing better. Daily exercise and stretching helps.  It has taken 3 months for my hand to be more usable. There’s a slight lump where the break is that will fade eventually. Twisting my wrist the wrong way is painful, but less so than it was. Physical therapy will help with all that.  

My 2 year plan is being written, with reality guiding me. Exploring areas online, reading the area news is practical when moving is being considered. 

I read about folks selling everything and moving someplace. Looking around my home, I think maybe those folks already had money or else they lived in a mansion. Laughing, methinks selling my things might get me a two week vacation in Florida. 🤣

New Haven River
Bristol, Vermont


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting