Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Hello Spring

Crocus in March

In comparison to the world 15 days ago when I posted this blog's pause, the news media appears to be happy to be held hostage by outrageous statements from you know who. Violence continues as any good news crouches under the weight of politics and war.

My blog pause isn't because of blogging burn out. The world around me has a glacier weight that is building with each headline I read about you know who. It is impossible to get away from that sheer stupidity that he gets that much attention instead of being behind bars.

I am not a weak person. Severe emotional pain I have endured countless times. I live with depression, PTSD, and anxiety. The depth of the anguish the GOP is creating via supporting you know who, the Mariana Trench pales in comparison.

A very sad part of my misery is the belief I am not the only American who is being negatively impacted by what is going on in American politics.

Pray for Common Sense 
Pray for a good presidential candidate to emerge
Pray for America
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regular posting is still on pause

No comments: