September 29, 2026

Asters





There are years when purple asters are hardly seen. This year here in this Vermont lower elevation, I’ve seen big clusters of asters. So, I had to stop and take photos of them outside the thrift store. 





8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty flower. Have not seen any here this year. Janice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janice,
      Guessing it takes time for asters to become established.
      It surprises me to see so many this year.
      May

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful rich purple in those flowers. I'd love some clothing in that colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maryanne,
      That is blue with a lot of red tint that makes that color.In full sun it flashy looking.
      May

      Delete
  3. OMGosh these are simply gorgeous. Wonderful photos. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole,
      They are pretty in the fall landscape against all the golds and oranges.
      May

      Delete
  4. Beautiful asters photos ~ so good to find you again ~ my blog is now an artist reflects at
    https://anartistreflects.com ~ hope you will visit ~ thanks ^_^ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting