If you are still waiting for that 90°F weather report, then you are not alone. I keep thinking about the last hurrah of summer that usually shows up in early October. For now, it feels that summer has left without me.
My area is cold all summer. We have had a few days reach 70°F last week. However, that feeling, that fragrance of fall is here. Your photos are lovely.
Glorious photos! And I'd like to know if there is one more week of summer, where it is hiding! I just got you bookmarked so until Blogger figures itself out, I can find you! If you haven't been able to access Blogger reader (don't know if it's acting up all over the world or just here), please follow me by email -- you can sign up on the Marmelade Gypsy home page on the right rail. Thanks!
Jeanie, Blogger went wonky a few weeks ago. I thought it was my settings. Settings I don’t recall changing. But then, I remember an iPhone update. In the past, updates always meant glitches will pop up. May
My area is cold all summer. We have had a few days reach 70°F last week. However, that feeling, that fragrance of fall is here. Your photos are lovely.
ReplyDeleteNicole,
DeleteHere in Vermont, I think the chill of autumn arrived mid August.
This is the earliest I’ve turned off my air conditioner in years.
May
I'm not ready for summer to end (but then again, I never am!).
ReplyDeleteMaryanne,
DeleteThe end of summer is not a happy time. Pumpkins and foliage
help as a distraction.
May
Glorious photos! And I'd like to know if there is one more week of summer, where it is hiding! I just got you bookmarked so until Blogger figures itself out, I can find you! If you haven't been able to access Blogger reader (don't know if it's acting up all over the world or just here), please follow me by email -- you can sign up on the Marmelade Gypsy home page on the right rail. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteJeanie,
DeleteBlogger went wonky a few weeks ago. I thought it was my settings.
Settings I don’t recall changing. But then, I remember an iPhone update. In the past,
updates always meant glitches will pop up.
May
I enjoyed all the photographs here.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Yep still hot here. Autumn is coming. The nights are getting cooler. Janice
ReplyDeleteOh, that tree and sky photo is so pretty. And it always makes me smile to see clothes hung up to dry on the clothesline. Have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDelete