An amazement for me looking at my calendar today. Three whole weeks are empty of appointments. What’s more, there is only one appointment until the middle of October.
In other words, there is no anxiety based preparations to do. The feeling is a light sense of being lost. Of course, there are still those things I want to, places to go that will need anxiety management. As it is, the freedom of serendipity is the ruling vibe.
A health and fitness focus will be the best use of my freedom from coping with anxiety preparation management. August into September was a rough month for me. All the diagnostic tests and check ups are done. It makes sense out of all that to focus on health and fitness.




Appointments and schedules and errands can bring stress and anxiety to us all.. I hope you find peace now that most of them are out of the way. I love that last picture with the basket of apples. Apples just say "Autumn" to me. Have a good September week.
ReplyDeleteSheri,
DeleteA nice warm apple crisp with vanilla bean ice cream has been gaining in my
thoughts since the first August chill in the air. 🤣
A happy week to you!
May
Anxiety is very difficult to deal with! Your photos are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend. I wish you all the best, good health, peace and happiness!
ReplyDeleteLinda,
DeletePhotography is an amazing adventure that’s very calming,
except for waiting on a bird to pose. 🤣
May
I agree with Red Rose Alley. I do love your photos. Those seem very peaceful. Have a nice day.
ReplyDeleteNicole,
DeletePhotography is an inexpensive therapy.
May
I have had a tremendous amount of stress this year and have not handled it well at all. My attitude seems good but I have a stress rash much of the time. Always something...isn't it! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane!
DeleteAlways something takes breaks sometimes. Your beautiful hikes
are a good example of that. It is a real treat reading your blog to see
what critters you find along the trail.
May
That seems to make a lot of sense. Our world seems to be adding to any personal anxiety issues we might have. But you've made good use of your time with those lovely photos.
ReplyDeleteJeanie,
ReplyDeleteA good point and shoot camera can do wonders for one’s spirit.
It feels like a short twenty years ago my camera was my service
pet helping me get out and about.
May
Three whole weeks with no pressing appointments sounds pretty good to me. We're (I'm) facing driving nearly six hours to visit our #1 son and his family in another week and I'm stressing already. They don't have a car so if we want to see them it's on me. Must admit I'm wishing that we had it all in our rear view mirror and were home again.
ReplyDeleteMaryanne,
DeletePrayers for safe travel. Long trips can be exhausting, but so worth it to see family.
May
One of your commentors mentioned a stress rash. I had that at one time too. It was a really rough time for me. But I think I've gone through some rough life situations the past two years, and have not gone full blown back to that level of stress. I'm really thankful for that. May, I'm hoping you will have a wonderful Fall season. You bring such loveliness to blogland with your photos and art and those lists! No one can make a list like you!
ReplyDeleteDebra,
DeleteThank you for the kind words
Each hard stress episode is said to make us stronger. Have to say though,
the strong I feel is to not have another episode.
Very glad you are doing better.
Rough patches are potholes in our happiness journey. Art fills them in.
May