What a day to start out the month that brings us into the fall season here in Vermont. Rainy and chilly this morning, I wore a quilted vest to my appointment.
Today was my diverticulitis episode CAT-scan follow- up test. Of course the inflammation is long gone from last May (after I took the few antibiotics leftover from a flare-up years ago). It’s over and done with.
I am thrilled I made it without any major anxiety. The autumn weather even feels refreshing. Have you say though, I’d be happier if it was hot summer day.
For now, a pleasant nap is in order as I only had barely 3 hours sleep last night.
Have a wonderful day!
![]() |
| Vermont Green Mountains taken from Middlebury |

The summer has been too hot, I'm so pleased September is here and I am hoping for cooler days.
ReplyDeleteHope your appointment went well.
But ... oh dear three hours sleep last night! Have a good nap!
Sending my good wishes.
All the best Jan
Thank you Jan
DeleteSadly, no nap today. The afternoon went by with me fiddling
with Internet stuff. I hope your day has been good
May
I've had two really bad bouts of diver this year and the last one was a real doozy. I feel for you and know what you have been through.
ReplyDeletePrayers for your health, Nicole. I am sorry you’ve had to go through that.
DeleteChanging my diet to adding Greek yogurt near every day, daily fresh fruit and rarely spicy food or citrus had made a big difference.
May
I have had 3 episodes of diverticulitis. The first was in 2012, the second in 2021 and the third in 2022.
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to you 💔 ❤️ I wish you all the best. Sending love and hugs 🫂 🤗
Linda,
DeletePrayers you don’t have another flare up ever.
May
Glad you are getting better. A rainy day here today but we need it. Enjoy your nap. Janice
ReplyDeleteJanice,
DeleteNo nap was a surprise. Nice afternoon though
May
Glad you made it to your appointment and now you can put that behind you. I, too, am not happy with the change in temperature.
ReplyDeleteMaryanne,
DeleteNow I’m waiting for the English translation for the results. 😂
What I can read doesn’t look bad.
May
Oh, I'm so glad that's over and it went very well. Sounds like all is working out very well indeed.
ReplyDeleteJeanie,
DeleteGlad it is over for sure. The tech guy was calming, clear and very considerate.
May