October 07, 2026

The value of favorites

For every season, I chose a photograph that is a favorite. I seek out taking such a picture in Nature. The perfection of composition and spirit lifting concentrates the experience into a size the heart can carry. 

Think of favorites being all the important things you can carry as you dash out the door into an image your soul knows.

This autumn the favorite photograph is of the berries happily bouncing outside my window where I parked. The struggle can be rough to get outdoors. Home means safety against unpleasant people. But, there I was out and about parked next to berries. 

They, as a heart felt Nature’s greeting, welcome and celebrate my being there. 

God does that, sends messages to remind us He cares.

Berries
Favorite autumn photo 2026


6 comments:

  1. Oh, tears of joy here! Yes, God indeed send messages to let us know He cares. Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      I felt His message strongly as soon as I looked out the window. 🙏🏻
      May

      Delete
  2. Home does indeed mean feeling safe, May, but good for you on venturing out so that you could find the beauty of these red berries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beatrice,
      The fact I actually visited there is a pleasant surprise
      that will last a long time. 😂
      May

      Delete
  3. That is a lovely photograph, so pleased you ventured out to take it.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan
      The weather was perfectly autumn,
      May

      Delete

Thank you for visiting